Skip to content
- Bhopal Women Say No To Carbide Settlement”, The Power to Change – Women in the Third World Redefine their Environment, Kali for Women – Women Feature Service, 1992.
- “They who Once Walked Mountains”: India International Centre Quarterly 2001– reprinted by Orient Longman as The Human Landscape 2001.
- “Bhotia Trade Route as Public Sphere and Role of Cultural Sub-Texts in it”, “Folklore, Public Sphere and Civil Society” Eds. MD Muthukumaraswamy and Molly Kaushal, Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), 2002.
- “Woodcarvers of Kumaon”: India International Centre Quarterly Spring 1999.
- “Nicholas Roerich—Legacy & Quest” Maulana Azad Central Asian Institute, Kolkata, India Publcations. 2012.
- “On Writing” Desert in Bloom –Contemporary Indian Women’s Fiction in English, Edited by Meenakshi Bharat, Publisher: Pencraft International, Delhi – 2003.
- “Negotiating Literary Silences – The Mutiny of 1857”: Tehelka.
- “Kathmandu Diary”: Symposium on Himalyan Climbing and 2nd International Mountain Film Festival (KIMFF), Kathmandu, Nepal, 2002.
- “Parsees put some fire into the belly of HK History”: HK Standard.